Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kate's First Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a great experience for everyone, including Kate. She got to eat a little bit of rice cereal for the first time! :) Here she is, all decked out in her bib and high chair. She sloshed a little bit around in her mouth, and I think some eventually made its way down her throat. All in all, a positive experience. Gosh, she's cute!

Meanwhile, we had a BLAST at Thanksgiving! I'll attach some more pictures as I get them. Mike and I had dinner at our house with Grandpa and Grandma Sharp, Uncle Matt, Aunt Lisa, and Great-Papa Pardonnet. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire cooking process. Our 20 lb. turkey was perfect, the homemade rolls were as good as my mother's, the mashed potatoes were fluffy, etc. We had so much fun! We used our china, which I was FINALLY able to unpack and put into our new china hutch (again, pics are on the way) and we ate in our newly finished dining room. It was great having family here. We love our families so much!

No comments: