Friday, January 26, 2007

6 Months~and look at that dimple!!!

Here's a new picture of Kate at around 6 months. She is such a sweet, happy little gal. I love her sooooooo much!!! Believe it or not, we're taking TONS of pictures of her, but just never getting around to dumping them onto the computer. Someday we will get around to doing that, and then we can put lots more on the blog. In the meantime, this is the one that Mike e-mailed to me on my phone.

Kate is eating so many new foods! And just like her momma, she hates veggies! :) She is absolutely gobbling up fruit and cereals of all kinds, but man-- put some sweet potatoes or squash near her, and she literally turns up her nose in disgust! I even tried tricking her by mixing in some squash with cereal last night, but she's on to me. She knows what's good and what's yuck! And seriously, if I had to eat that crap, I'd be grossed out, too! I accidentally got some sweet potatoes in my mouth last night, and I almost lost it. Poor babies, they have no clue what we're doing to them! Rice cereal? Mashed carrots? Green beans that look like runny poo? I would be rather selective if those were my options too! I don't blame ya, Kate!

Meanwhile, she is just growing up so fast! Laughing, talking to herself, jumping in her little jumper-thingy, reaching for toys, and almost drinking from a sippy cup. These are exciting days in the Sharp household.

1 comment:

BKFW said...

SO CUTE! Look at those beautiful big eyes and long eyelashes. Mike better start preparing his karate moves because she is going to get all the high school guys!

I love seeing photos of her .. post more! :)

Love you guys,
Bridget