Monday, February 26, 2007

Jump Jump!

Here's Kate in her jumper. She loves that thing! She jumps and jumps, and then just chills, like she's doing right here. It's a great way for her to strengthen her cute little legs!
So, Kate is on the verge of crawling! Yesterday at church she went from sitting on her butt, to hands and knees. Then she just stayed there, like she wasn't quite sure what to do next. It will happen quickly, I have a feeling!
In other news, Kate has her first ear infecton (awww!) Poor little gal. I took her to the doctor last Thursday and he got her on antibiotics. But her high fevers just scared the crap out of me! Anyway, after a couple of rough days (I kept her home on Thursday and took her home early Friday) she was fine. In fact, Sunday she was a MASSIVE BALL OF ENERGY! Seriously, I cannot think of a time where she was so squirmy at church! She was so cute, and was busy entertaining the row behind us. So, obviously she's feeling better. Yippee! She just gets cuter by the day and we love her more and more by the minute!

No comments: