Well, in true Sharp-procrastination fashion, we have not downloaded pictures from Easter, or any other event in the last few weeks. Hopefully we'll get our act together and post some soon. Meanwhile, I've been playing with my MySpace page (trying to be cool and hip and fit in with the younger generation!) And Mike has been so busy with school and homework that he hasn't gotten the photos out of the camera yet. In any case, we are doing good. Just super busy. Kate is crawling all over the place now, and is also enjoying "walking" with the help of Mom and Dad holding her hands. She's also learning sign language at the pre-school. The other night we were feeding her and she kept throwing her hands up beside her face. We had no clue what she was doing, and kept feeding her more and more. The next day, the teacher, Ms. Monica told us that putting your hands up beside your face and waving them means "all done!" So poor Kate was trying to tell us she was full, and we kept cramming food down her throat! Oops. She also understands the signs for "more" and "thank you" and "milk". It's so cute! She is the most amazing child! I know every parent says so, but I really do think she's extra-special!
I got a new calling at church---- NURSERY LEADER!!! Dun-dun-DUN! For some reason I'm more nervous about this calling than any other I've ever gotten. I'm scared about being responsible for 12-15 kids each Sunday. There's just a lot of factors about this that makes me want to throw up! I went in there for the first time last Sunday, and left in tears. Not a good experience. But the kids are really cute and want to be loved and want to learn about Jesus, so I guess I just have to remember the good things and worry less about the other stuff.
Pics are coming! Hopefully we can download them this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well!!!
1 comment:
That is amazing that she is picking up sign language. Seriously amazing! We will definately need a post with pics of her doing her signs!
Congrats on the new calling! That would be my dream calling, I would LOVE it. You won't be the only one in there will you?
Post a Comment