Oh yeah! The cake was good, even though Mom's creation didn't hold up quite the way she imagined it! :) In any case, Kate had a wonderful first birthday party. My family came down from Utah, and we invited a few of Kate's friends (and our friends too) for subs, chips, lots of Kate's favorite fruit, and cake and ice cream. It was nice of everyone to brave the Vegas heat. The theme... "Kate's HOT in Las Vegas Birthday!"
This is the only picture I could get of all of Kate's birthday guests. They are busy little toddlers!
Mike posted the birthday sign for all to see!
Mom and Kate, with the debacle birthday cake. I had such high hopes for this creation! Oh well. It tasted great!
1 comment:
I love the cake!!! Looks so good, I could eat it right through this screen! :)
I wish I could have been there! I promise for her 15th birthday (is she gets permission from you) I am buying her a subscription to US Magazine! I know it will still be around then!
HEHE.
Post a Comment