Friday, July 27, 2007

Waiting Waiting Waiting...

I'm going crazy! My baby brother Brian's mission call is IN THE MAIL as we speak and yet, it hasn't arrived at his house yet! His bishop told him last Sunday that the call had been issued, so every day this week they've checked the mailbox, and nothing! It better come today! I'm on pins and needles waiting to see where he's going! I had a dream last night that he got called to Washington, D.C. so that's my bet! :) I seriously can't believe Brian is even old enough to go on a mission! To me he has always been this little boy, and now he's almost 19! I can't believe it! I'm so proud of him for deciding to go on a mission... I never wanted to do it myself! It's a lot of hard work! But our family was very blessed when my other younger brother, Kevin, was on his mission in Russia. And Mike loved his experience on his mission in Texas as well. Anyway, I can't wait! Hopefully I'll have news to post later today!

No comments: