Okay, I know these things are a waste of time, but that's exactly why I'm doing it! :) See if I tag you at the end! :)
4 jobs I have had:
1. Radio Disc Jockey
2. TV News Producer
3. Public Relations Specialist
4. TV News Reporter
4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Legally Blonde
2. Mean Girls
3. Father of the Bride
4. Blue Crush
4 places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Cedar City, UT
3. Knoxville, TN
4. St. Louis, MO
4 TV shows I enjoy:
1. Kathy Griffin, My Life on the D-List
2. The Soup
3. The Hills
4. Anything on HGTV or Food Network
4 places I have vacationed:
1. Caribbean
2. Mexico
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Florida
4 of my favorite dishes:
1. Cheeseburgers and fries (from Red Robin)
2. Mac & Cheese
3. Steak and Shrimp
4. Turkey dinner
4 websites I visit often:
1. Perez Hilton
2. Go Fug Yourself
3. Television Without Pity
4. Hotmail
4 places I would rather be:
1. At the cabin
2. At the beach
3. On a cruise
4. Home with my family
4 people I am tagging right now:
1. Tara
2. Jessi
3. Lindsey
4. Michelle
1 comment:
Brett and I love the Soup too! It's kinda our guilty pleasure. That guy is so funny though. I also love the Food Network too. Anyway, it was fun reading about you. It made me smile:-)
Post a Comment