Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bizzy Biznatches!

Wow, it's been waaay too long since I updated anything. Partly because we've been out of town, and partly because I haven't downloaded my pictures, and mostly because things have been sooooo crazy! But we are alive and well, and busy as ever! We have been out of town the past 4 consecutive weekends. We are in great need of a weekend to catch up! Here are a few things that have kept us busy:
  • First was the trip to Idaho Falls/Henry's Lake. We had a blast! Pictures are on the way!
  • Mike started school.
  • Kate started preschool.
  • I had to go back to work, which has been nuts on account of school starting back up!
  • We went to the temple with my brother, Brian, who leaves in a couple of months for the Philippines!
  • We helped my sis, Lisa and her hubby, Derek paint their house for Labor Day. A big job, but it's gonna look soooo good! P.S. Mike also installed can lights in their kitchen and living room.
  • Car trouble--that P.O.S. is ready to be pushed off a cliff!
  • Work, school, work, school, work. Oh, and school!

Anyway, a better update is coming, soon. No really!

1 comment:

jessi said...

I've missed your posts! welcome back, I guess. great to hear about Brian. Are Lisa and Derek in a house now?