Thanks to my cousin, Jessi, I've found a cool website for new blog backgrounds. And there are a lot of fun Halloween and fall ones! The address is http://matiekay.blogspot.com/
Happy Fall to Everyone! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! Here in Las Vegas, the weather is finally cooling down a bit. The evenings are around 70 degrees, which is blissful!
We are going to have to take a trip to Cedar City to see some fall leaves and experience "crisp" air. We're not going to find that in Vegas for another couple of months. Even so, I love everything about autumn... Halloween, chilly air, candy corn, the excitement and anticipation of the holiday season, football games (UNLV is actually doing well this season!) and everything else!
HAPPY FALL!!!
4 comments:
me too - I love fall! glad you were as thrilled as I was to find matiekay backgrounds! I just love keeping up with how things are going with your family.
Happy Fall to the Sharps too!
It is a great time of anticipation: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah & Christmas! Not to mention all the days we get off from work in between!
YAY!
I miss the trees up Cedar mountain in the fall that is always my favorite place to be. Wish I could go with you it's been way to long since I've been back and wont be back for sometime. It's so hard to fly with 3 kids all alone. Ryan doesn't get much time off.
Take lots of pictures for me.
I am trying to book a stay in Cedar for November because I miss it during this time of year.
Love your blog, Karen. Lets keep in touch here. I've missed you and Kate is getting so big.
I'm still with the district. I'm getting pretty bored, though. Don't tell anyone, except that I've just posted it on the world wide web. :)
Isn't this a great way to stay in the loop with friends and family?
Post a Comment