Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Playtime at the Playground

We had such a fun time at the playground in Idaho Falls one day. While we were waiting for Mike's mom to join us for the zoo, we played and played at this cute little park. Kate loved the slides! She's a little dare-devil.I also need to add that the weather was wonderful! I have missed cooler weather so much this summer! The heat has really dragged me down. So being in Idaho Falls with its temperatures in a more bearable range was so nice. Each night when we went to bed, we would leave the windows open, and it actually cooled down a lot! So in the morning it was fresh and brisk, just like mornings should be. Bring on FALL!!!Kate and Mom, peering down at Mike, waiting to catch us on the slide.
Ready to go!

We had to stop the play and eat our lunch, which Kate wasn't too excited about. But we were! We got lunch from one of Mike's favorite places in Idaho Falls-- The Sandwich Tree, an old shop on 17th Street with really good subs! Yum!

1 comment:

Taralee said...

OK, I LOVE your hair and your glasses, but especially your hair! What a HOT MAMMA!!!! You've cut your hair shorter since I've seen you. My hair is kinda long right now and I'm thinking of cutting it shorter, but I don't know. I'm gonna post pictures of my hair short and long and get everyones opinion on what I should do :) So that's still to come...