Monday, September 17, 2007

St. George Temple

Also over Labor Day weekend, we went to the St. George temple with my baby brother, Brian, as he gets ready to go on his mission. It was a really nice day. Afterward we went to Paula's Mexican Restaurant, then helped Lisa and Derek paint their house (as pictured previously). We are so proud of Bri-guy! He turns 19 tomorrow-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Wow. It's so weird to see Brian all grown up I remember us picking him up from Daycare as we came home from school. And getting little Lisa's hair all tangled up when Holly wanted to braid it. How time flys. How are your parents handling being empty nesters? I ran into your Dad and Brian a few years ago at a play and Brian had no clue as to who I was I guess I've been gone for about 12 years so that's what happens. Crazy how time goes by so fast.