

While in Idaho we visited the zoo at Tautphaus Park. I lived in Idaho Falls for 4 years and never went to the zoo. So I decided it was high time I went to that cute little zoo. I was pretty impressed with the animals they had there! We had such a blast! Kate was so enthralled with all the animals. And she wasn't afraid of any of them, even in the petting zoo. I think it's because she's around Kramer all the time. She shows no fear of animals at all!

Just like Kramer, except this animal probably doesn't pee at the drop of a hat!

Kate gets up close and personal with all the animals.

Dad and Kate in the petting zoo playground.

We had to take her into the gift shop and buy her a
momento of the occasion. Kate now has a cool monkey (pictured on her lap) to remember her first trip to the zoo.

She loved this little goat! And riding the fake tiger.


Kate made great friends with this little monkey.

All the animals loved Kate and Mike--- probably because they fed them lots of food pellets!
No comments:
Post a Comment