Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!!!

I found these pictures from our wedding open house in 2002 and just had to post a few for Mike's birthday. He's such an amazing man! I count myself extremely lucky that he chose to spend eternity with me. I'm sure he questions himself every now and again, because I'm not exactly a breeze to live with. But he sure does put up with me, and I love him so much! Awww, such a sweet smile on that cute hubby of mine!!!
Below is a pic from 2005; For some reason Mike doesn't look thrilled to be standing in the woods posing for pictures! Hmmm.
Mike has taken to daddy-hood better than I ever thought! What an amazing father Mike is! And Kate absolutely adores her dad!
He's the rock that holds our family together. He certainly keeps things lively, with his practical jokes and his sometimes over the top sense of humor. But I'm grateful for that. I'm so thankful that he's such a hard worker and such a patient guy. Never complains, even when he's worked a 10 hour day and then hits the homework until midnight.
Happy 29th Birthday, Mike! We love you very much!
~Karen, Kate and Kramer

7 comments:

Lisa-Idaho said...

Have a great Birthday Mike. We love you lots.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!!! Hope its a great one.
-Nick & Lisa

BKFW said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

Wow, what a great tribute your wonderful wifey gave you! So in love! So sweet!

p.s. What is a wedding "open house?"

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mikey! I hope you had a great day. It is pretty apparant that your wife loves you too. That was a great post!
Love you and miss you!

Suzette said...

Karen,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture with you in the black jacket you look so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated B-day Mike. I heard you stayed home for the night...its our turn to babysit, so plan a date soon...

Sunflower Mama said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! You are such a hottie missy! I loooove your long hair. I think he looks thrilled to be in the mountains ;-) That was a really nice blog to read. Sounds like he's a keeper!