Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break & Countdown to Mike's BIRTHDAY!

It's SPRING BREAK here at UNLV~ yet here I sit at my office. It's pretty mellow today, as there are very few students hanging out on campus. My own student-hubby is home lounging in bed this morning, taking advantage of his mini-break from classes. But he assures me that he'll have plenty of homework to keep him busy this week. I hope he takes a break enough to enjoy his BIRTHDAY on Thursday. He'll be 29!!! Last birthday of his twenties... we'll try to make the most of it. I think we're going to do dinner and presents at our house with our neighbors. I'm so proud of Mike and all the things he's doing for our family. He really is a wonderful husband and father and provider for us. He works incredibly hard at his job and in school. We love him so much!
Oh and for all you Irish-folks out there, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm sporting my green for sure!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah, never fun when you have to work and the spouse doesn't. Or vice-versa. Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you, too, Karen.

Unknown said...

MIKE YOU ARE SUCH AN OLD FART!!!! ha ha ha.... We will miss you on your birthday, but I know Kate and Karen will make it good! Miss ya and love ya!

Suzette said...

Tell Mike Happy B-day from me. Only 29 I wish I was still in my
20's.

Julie T. said...

Happy Birthday Eve Mike!! Also, I promise that someday I will make my way down the street to get my picture from you!!