It is possible to have Friday morning blues? How weird is this? It's FRIDAY for crying out loud! :) I just don't want to be at work today. Or any day. But I have to make the best of things. So in the spirit of looking at the bright side of life, I'm going to post a few pictures that made me smile today.
Here's Kate and her good buddy, Seth, "cooking" for us.

Kate at the playground. Mike is so proud of the way she can slide down all by herself!

This is an old picture, but I found it and thought it was cute. Little Miss Kate, helping Daddy haul some dirt to the backyard last fall.

Kate in her new favorite dress!

Kate, brusing her teeth, in a... hatbox. Ohhh-kay? She always wants to sit in the hatbox for some reason, and that day she found my toothbrush and toothpaste and sat contentedly for a long time!

Kate and Kramer... good buddies!
HAPPY FRIDAY! I'll do my best to make it a good one.
4 comments:
Great pictures! Hope your day turns out better. Go for a Smoothie, I say. A smoothie always cheers me up!
I love friday random picture day. Kate is such a doll. Cheer up this stage will soon be over!!! Look Mike's almost done and now has a paid intern the light at the end of the tunnel is closer and closer.
oh,she is so cute. I feel the same way sometimes. Work sucks...I counted down the minutes today. Hope it wasn't too bad.
Great pictures! Kate is so dang cute! Hope your day is better than it was on Friday. Love ya
Post a Comment