...taking a nap on this bed in this room (without the cat, thank you very much). Actually, I found this picture and really liked it for decorating purposes. I'm kind of into the whole shabby-chic look lately, and as I've been thinking about updating Kate's room, I want to go for something like this. Cute, huh?
3 comments:
Very cute room! It is always so much fun to re-decorate! I think I drive Chris nuts with all the things I want to re-do in our house:)
Really cute. When you are ready, can I help. I've always want to do the shabby chic/Hamptons beach house kind of thing...
What a beautifully serene room!
TIP: If you want to re-decorate, but are tight on budget, try just changing the window treatments. Don't know where I heard that. And I could just be making it up. . . Either way, good luck!
Post a Comment