Monday, July 21, 2008

2nd Birthday {updated with new pics}

Well, it didn't all go according to plan, since little miss Kate got sick on her birthday. But we made the most of it and thanks to our wonderful family and friends, it was fun! On Kate's actual birthday, we kept it low-key. Derek and Lisa came from St. George that night. Saturday Lisa and I went shopping while Mike and Derek entertained Kate. In the afternoon we did a little birthday BBQ with cake and ice cream.
Blowing out her candles. It took several tries, but oh my gosh it was cute watching her do it!

The birthday table-scape.
Later that evening Kate's pal, Payce, dropped by with his parents to give Kate a present. You can't really see it, but Payce has his arm begrudgingly around her. They're so funny!
More birthday fun in the posts below!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe she's so big!! she's 2! Tell her happy bday from the andersons!

Julie T. said...

Kate has so many people who love her. We're glad you had a great 2nd birthday Kate!! (Don't let CPS see her in the cage!!)

Willy The Prince said...

I love the decorations. You are so creative girlie. Wish I had an ounce of your genius.

Lindsey said...

I love that picture of her and Payce. He's not sure he wants to hug her and she's looking at him like, "watch it, buster!" They are so cute!

Hope you had a great birthday Kate! You are the most beautiful 2 year old girl in the whole world!

Suzette said...

Wow that is quite the table. I stink at crafts. I guess it's good I had all boys who could care less about that stuff. So I'm glad I get to admire your talent :)and see your sweet beautiful little girl. I love Lisa in the background.