You better believe I'm going to write a big birthday blurb tomorrow on Kate's actual birthday, but since she's on my mind (actually, she's been on my mind since 3:30 this morning when she woke up all ready to "eat toast" and "watch cartoons") I wanted to post one of my favorite pictures of us. I think she's about six or so months in this picture, and she's going for a buggy ride with her friends at the preschool. I cannot believe my little girl is 2 tomorrow! I adore her in ways I can't even describe. The birthday festivities will actually begin tonight, when my parents arrive. They're actually going on a cruise to Alaska tomorrow, so we'll celebrate with them tonight. Then Lisa & Derek are coming in for the weekend. We will probably cool off at the activity pool, and have a BBQ and cake in the afternoon. No big party this year, but plenty of love, attention, and plenty of presents! I've actually gone a bit overboard (who, me?) but she will look so cute in all her new little outfits! More tomorrow! :)Thursday, July 17, 2008
Birthday Countdown...
You better believe I'm going to write a big birthday blurb tomorrow on Kate's actual birthday, but since she's on my mind (actually, she's been on my mind since 3:30 this morning when she woke up all ready to "eat toast" and "watch cartoons") I wanted to post one of my favorite pictures of us. I think she's about six or so months in this picture, and she's going for a buggy ride with her friends at the preschool. I cannot believe my little girl is 2 tomorrow! I adore her in ways I can't even describe. The birthday festivities will actually begin tonight, when my parents arrive. They're actually going on a cruise to Alaska tomorrow, so we'll celebrate with them tonight. Then Lisa & Derek are coming in for the weekend. We will probably cool off at the activity pool, and have a BBQ and cake in the afternoon. No big party this year, but plenty of love, attention, and plenty of presents! I've actually gone a bit overboard (who, me?) but she will look so cute in all her new little outfits! More tomorrow! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love this picture! i just love the boy in the background....you know he's thinking "Man...I wish my Mom was as cool and as pretty as Kate's Mom!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET KATE!
Happy B-day Kate. Don't they grow up way to fast...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!! Isn't it crazy how they grow up!? We hope you have a fun time celebrating:)
We won't be doing a party for Abram either this year. Certainly lots of presents and a visit by Grandma and Grandpa too. Happy Birthday to Kate!
YOu should get this pic enlarged and in black and white. I bet it would look awesome that way also.
Post a Comment