Since this blog is a scrapbook of sorts, I wanted to post a couple of pictures from my little brother's mission in the Philippines. Elder Grady is now serving in some remote area (BFE as he so eloquently referred to it) but check out how beautiful! I hope Brian enjoys this while he can.
Nothing but swampy grass, palm trees and dirt road for as far as the eye can see. And p.s. it's like a trillion degrees there right now.
We are so proud of Brian! And wish him well!
Nothing but swampy grass, palm trees and dirt road for as far as the eye can see. And p.s. it's like a trillion degrees there right now.
We are so proud of Brian! And wish him well!
4 comments:
What area is he in, we have a gal from our ward going to the Philippines?
so pretty. I'd love to go there.
It's nice to see some mission pictures of Brian - thanks for sharing - it really does look very beautiful!
That sunset picture is unbelievable! I am sure its hot there....makes me never want to complain about the humidity here!
Post a Comment