Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boise Babes {Loco News 8 Reunion}

Total walk down memory lane! :) This past weekend I met up with some of my best girlfriends for a fun girls' weekend in Boise. Why Boise you may ask? Well, three of them live there, and I absolutely love the city anyway, so it was a perfect place for a little reunion. My friend Jayme and I flew up there on Friday where we met up with Christina, Libby (who drove over from Pocatello with her darling twin babies), Maggie, and Ysabel. Years ago we all became friends as employees of Local News 8 in Idaho Falls. I swear, working at that place creates a bond that will never ever be broken! We had such a ball, catching up on each others' lives, eating at fabulous restaurants, shopping and going out in downtown Boise, and reminiscing about old times. These ladies are so much fun and I'm so glad we were able to meet up. We missed the rest of our group-- Deon, Kris, Sean & Tiernan! Thanks for a fabulous weekend, ladies! I love you all!

5 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Glad you had fun! They are all wonderful ladies. I miss Ysabel now! :) I'm wondering... is she still with Ken?

Taralee said...

That sounds so fun. How nice you could do it!

Sunflower Mama said...

What a fun group of gals! Girls Night Out is the best! Especially if you get a couple nights/days out! ;-)

Willy The Prince said...

oohhhooo Lookin F-I-N-E girls.
I am sure Bosie knew there was trouble brewing.

Jay and Camille said...

OH my gosh! I've wondered what these ladies have all been up to.