Mike ~ Karen ~ Kate ~ Dylan ~ Blake ~ Molly
Funny. Thank goodness you posted. I may have gone wrong without the help of this useful guide. :-)
I posted this same comic that I found on a friends blog last year - they are so funny - I got a kick out of seeing them again!
Its a good thing you put this on your blog or our baby wouldn't have had a chance! :) Quite funny.
Oh my gosh. That is dang funny!
Kristin Chesnik has that book! Josh got it as a joke. She showed me one day and we were laughing :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Funny. Thank goodness you posted. I may have gone wrong without the help of this useful guide. :-)
I posted this same comic that I found on a friends blog last year - they are so funny - I got a kick out of seeing them again!
Its a good thing you put this on your blog or our baby wouldn't have had a chance! :) Quite funny.
Oh my gosh. That is dang funny!
Kristin Chesnik has that book! Josh got it as a joke. She showed me one day and we were laughing :)
Post a Comment