This week is crazy because of Mike's finals at UNLV, which sort of seem like my own finals for some reason, even though I graduated from college 11 freaking years ago!!! Poor Mike has three tests down, one to go. He's been studying his brains out and let's just say our entire family will be happy when that last test is taken!!! Only one more year, Mikey. This time next year, we'll be celebrating his own graduation from college!
Anyway, this Saturday we're off to Virginia for a week before Mike starts in with summer school. My awesome brother, Kevin, is graduating from law school at William and Mary next week, so we're heading back to cheer him on and squeeze in a bit of sight-seeing and touring. We're going to make a quick trip to D.C. (Mike's first time in our nation's capital!) We'll also spend lots of time seeing Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown, and all sorts of other "towns" along with a trip to Virginia Beach.
We're sad to have to miss Mike's brother's high school graduation in a couple of weeks (CONGRATS MATT!... and Happy Birthday today!) But we hope to make a trip to Idaho later in the summer. TTFN!
6 comments:
Right on for the can't wait till graduation time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been in school FOREVER! Good luck on the rest of your finals Mike. Have a great time on your vacation and take lots of pictures for us.
I hear ya on the finals...Seth has 3 tests today and then he's all done! I swear we haven't seen each other for weeks because he's been doing all these group projects...You guys deserve a little getaway vacay to help unwind, enjoy yourselves!
I am glad you guys are getting a valaction, ENJOY!!!!! It was good to talk with you guys (karen via Mike) the other night. Miss you guys lots.
I can't believe Mike is almost done! You are on the downhill slope. YAY!That sounds like a lot of fun going to Virginia. They a one of the coolest zoos there. I bet Kate would love it. Cal's from Richmond so we get to go there atleast once a year. I love it there.
Say 'hi' to DC for me - have a great time!
Yeah back flips and cute little girls!
Post a Comment