Monday, June 15, 2009

Happier Week

After a much-needed weekend of playing with my family, I'm ready to face this week. Apologies for my pity-party post last week. And thanks to those of you who expressed concern for me. I didn't post anything to garner sympathy votes or anything. But I really do appreciate all my sweet friends and family.

So tomorrow is my birthday~another reason for putting on a happy face this week. I am taking the day off work and fully intend on splurging on a few of these... and having birthday dinner with him...
and spending all day playing and cuddling with her!Our weekend was spent feeding ducks in the park, couponing (I'm still learning and therefore not very good yet), more playing in the park, taking long afternoon naps, going to church, enjoying roast beef dinner, catching up with family and friends, and absolutely loving this extremely mild and totally un-Vegas-like weather! Here's to a MUCH happier week this week! :)

5 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

Yes... here's to a much happier week. And I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Enjoy your day with Kate. She's beautiful!

Babs said...

Here's to red velvet goodness and a day to celebrate fabulous YOU! Cheers1

Suzette said...

Those cupcakes looks so good it made me cry. Yummy. Where do you get them?
I hope you have a happy birthday girl. And can be free from the stress of life for at least one day. It can be overwhelming trying to juggle a million things and never feeling like you get anyting to refill your cup. So I'm glad to see you found some ways to enjoy your day. Have a great one.
Love and miss you!!! Wish I could see you in Aug. I'm so bummed about that.

Willy The Prince said...

no worries everyone goes through the blues! Happy birthday! This week will be great. I just know it!

How could it not with those lovely red velvet cupcakes?

A big birthday kiss!!

Heather

Lindsey said...

Oh, yay for good weekends! I am so happy that you are doing better, we all just want you to be happy because we all just love ya so much!

And not to sound to crass...but Holy Hell those cupcakes look so damn good.

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!!