Friday, July 31, 2009

Oh yes, and a great quote to live by...

Saw this on one of my most fave blogs, The Rockstar Diaries (you will fall so in love with this blog, if you haven't already)
Not sure of the original author of the quote, but definitely food for thought!
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

T&JCrawford said...

Karen, you really look so beautiful! Seriously! You are gorgeous. I love all the pictures and your little Kate is great! We need to go out to dinner sometime. We will go down to Vegas to meet you! :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Karen and Mike! I didn't realize you posted on our blog until Bob was browsing through, good to hear from you! How are you guys? Your daughter is so cute. She's the same age as our Whitney. Whitney's turning 3 this Thursday ,and she also loves Cinderella! (And I also have that nightingale song in my head constantly!) Anyway, just wanted to say hello! Keep in touch :)