Monday, August 10, 2009

"Clean Enough"

I am forever feeling overwhelmed by the un-cleanliness of my house. Hello! We work all day; how does it get so messy? I'm convinced Kramer holds rave-parties there while we're away during the day. My house just never seems clean enough!
So I'm always looking for ways to simplify and to make my house livable at the same time. Today I came across a fabulous article on The Inspired Room blog. I'm definitely going to implement the four simple steps she proposes to keeping a house "clean enough" to be happy! :) Read the article here.
.
Image Source: BH&G

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Those are great tips! I'd love to try them too. Clean enough would be good enough for me!

Willy The Prince said...

Pretty room. Love it.

Suzette said...

Have you ever heard of the fly lady?

Suzette said...

Guess I should of read the article first :)!!! I love the fly lady though. Keeps me sane with three messy sticky kids :)!!! Being a clean freak and all.