We returned home late last night from a wonderful weekend in Utah. The weather was so pretty! And the colors on the mountain were spectacular. Of course I didn't get any pictures, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
.
We spent Saturday at the family cabin, eating lots of yummy food, playing marbles, napping, and rescuing dogs. Not our own... some dogs were lost in the dark and we totally tried to save them. Thankfully the owner realized he was missing his dogs and came back to get them. Long story.
I wasn't thinking so much along the lines of "cabin-wear" when I packed our suitcases. Hence Kate's little babydoll outfit and gold shoes. I had nothing but heels for myself. Thanks to Leslie for loaning me some trusty flip-flops!
Relaxing on the porch. Such a beautiful day!
Then Sunday was spent in St. George at the baby blessing of Little Miss Lydia Larson. She was such a good little baby all day! And Derek's blessing for her was so special. She's a lucky little gal to have Lisa and Derek to guide her through this life!
7 comments:
I can't believe the picture of Kate holding Lydia. Kate looks SO grown up in it! I have one and Derek and I were looking at it last night and marveling how adult she looks. Thanks for being here this weekend! It was really special.
Wow Kate is growing up so fast. You are truly blessed with a beautiful family!
We miss you guys already!
Looks like so much fun. Oh I miss that crispness in the air. As always, we desperately missed you on Sunday! Linds
Cute picture of Kate out front...and the flowers in the background match perfect! Hope everything is going great with you guys.
Kate just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Happy FALL!!
Looks like you had a great weekend! Great pictures!
Post a Comment