Monday, September 14, 2009

P-a-r-t-y

Saturday we took Kate to her little friend, Ziya's birthday party at the Children's Discovery Museum. Totally fun! Dad and Kate in the giant bubble-thingy (technical term) Here's Kate standing in front of one-million real pennies with her pretend money... Which she used to pay for pretend groceries at the store... so cute!
Yay for a princess party!
Other weekend highlights:
-Dinner and Luv-It w/ the Weights
-Mike dressing up as Nephi (I have pictures, but I'm not sure I have permission to exploit them on the blog just yet)
-Sleeping in until 8a.m.!
-Driving around town drooling over houses that are twice the size of ours being sold for half the price we paid for our house. Ahh, loving this economy!

5 comments:

T&JCrawford said...

Karen! CUTE little girl there! Did you really get kicked out that much? What would happen in the office? Why didn't you stop? WHat would your parents do?

M. Harrison said...

UM, I think that I need to see this Nephi thing REALLY BAD! Did you have to put football pads on him to make him look muscular? LOL, just kidding mikey!

Willy The Prince said...

Kate is such a dolly. Love her.

Must see these Nephi pictures.

Suzette said...

Kate is so tall. Don't they grow up way to fast? I LOVE Childrens museums my boys have such a blast at them. A great invention.

Emily Petty said...

Kate is so tall and darling! Frankie has recently gotten in to being the one to hand the money over to vendors when we buy things. I have to convince Frank not to give him the money too early though, or we end up paying double. :)