Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Where Mike will live for the next 8 months

School has started yet again. For Mike, he's only two teeny-tiny semesters away from his electrical engineering degree!!!!! Needless to say we are happy about that. This desk is where Mike will spend the majority of his time over the next 8 months.
I'll do my best to keep monkey-Kate out from underneath so as to not distract him from his studying. :) Also, we got some fabulous news from Mike's job at NV Energy: his internship has officially been extended until May 2010! That's a relief for us, as there was talk of ending his paid internship program early.
We have been so blessed!
Dare I say, we're seriously so blessed? haha! I crack myself up!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kate looks like Alice in Wonderland. I just love her.

Congrats on the internship extension to Mike and best of luck with the next two teeny-tiny semesters!

Artis said...

Grandpa would be so happy to know that the desk has received great use (although I'm sorry Mike has to be tethered to it so much).

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

That is FANTASTIC news about Mike's job! I can't believe I had to read about it on your blog though :)
Clearly you're spending too much time working at work and not enough time with me on the phone. JK.

Lindsay Bowen said...

That us the best news EVER!~

Thanks for coming over the other night! We had a blast.

M. Harrison said...

We are so, so, glad for the news about Mike's job. What a wonderful blessing! Just think...just a little bit more time of study, study, study, and then you can actually enjoy eachothers company in the evening. :)