We had a wonderful day off for Veteran's Day. After sleeping in (just 'til 7a.m. but that's sleeping in for us) and doing some chores around the house, we dolled Kate up in her new Hello Kitty accessories from Grandma Grady and took her to her very first movie!
Kate was so excited! She packed some treats in her purse for the big event.
I've long had issues with people who take their babies to the movies. But we figured she's 3 years old and that's old enough for her to enjoy a good kid-friendly film on the big screen. We watched Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs because she's such a fan of the book. The movie was... eh. Not great but not bad either. Kate seemed to like it.
Great seats. Good popcorn and sodas.
Here's me looking large and in charge. No more popcorn for me.
All set for a great movie experience!
Yay for the movies! We had such a great time.
.
In other news, I'm 18 weeks and feeling the baby move a lot! It's so cool. I keep feeling like it's a boy, but we'll find for sure a week from tomorrow. I can't wait to start making plans with the nursery and decorating Kate's new room. Lots of big changes coming!
9 comments:
So excited to find out what you're having! Kate looks so cute all dolled up, I love the headband! She looks like such a big girl! First movie on the big screen has got to be exciting, even if it was an ehh movie!
Sooo soon and you find out! I'm so anxious to hear!!! Kate is so so so beautiful! I can't stand it :) She really is a doll all dolled up ;)
Oh Kate looks so cute in her pictures. Her hair looks great in the one with her close-up of the kitty purse. Holy Cow the time has gone quickly with the pregnancy! We are excited to her if it will be a boy. Love ya
Kate looks super cute for her movie outing. Wish Abram was there to go with her! Thanks for the update. Yes, getting to sleep until 7am sounds like sleeping in to me - darn that daylight savings!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Kate looks adorable. You look great as well....as always :) Miss ya and can't wait to hear if Kate will have a brother or sister.
Talk to you soon.
Love this! Jack and I cannot get over how cute she looks in that seat ... the drink next to her is bigger than her face!
You look beautiful Karen - eat all the popcorn you want!!!
Love you all!
Karen, Mike, and Kate!!! We just found your blog through Lisa's! I'm glad! Kate is so big! Such a cutie! and I saw that you are expecting! I had NO idea! Congratulations! Also I saw our adoption button - thanks for adding that! You guys are the best!! Hope to see you soon!!
LOVE her headband how cute is she!!!
What a cute trip to the movies!
Post a Comment