Christmas came a little early for the Grady side of the family this year. My parents, brother, sis and family came for a little Las Vegas Christmas weekend before departing to various locations for the actual holiday.
We had a great time!
We made a traditional ham dinner, complete with Mike's famous sour cream potatoes.
And Lisa's yummy cheesecake for dessert.
Here's the whole gang before dinner.
Kate at her "kids table"... kind of lonely since Lydia couldn't really sit up there with her.
Cousins!
Sorry about the pink-eye, Lydia. We really hope you don't get it!
Sorry about the pink-eye, Lydia. We really hope you don't get it!
Santa Claus heard Kate's heartfelt pleas for a trampoline!!! It was at the end of her "string" on Saturday morning. You've never seen such a happy girl.
Another big hit: loads of chapstick in her stocking.
Even Kramer wasn't forgotten. Here he is enjoying his Christmas bone.
Lydia and Lisa opening a gift from Kate.
New jammies!
My mom gave us a gift she said "every woman needs this time of year." She was right:
a bag full of ca$h!
Even though she was sick, we couldn't keep Kate off of her new trampoline. And thanks to our "Secret Santa" (I still don't know who you are, but I am soooooo grateful to you) she enjoyed a lovely tea party outside on the tramp.
And to wrap up the weekend, we curled up last night to watch A Christmas Story.
Now it's off to Idaho for the actual Christmas holiday. We are so thankful to our friends and family (and secret friends) this time of year. Thank you, thank you.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
See you in 2010!
5 comments:
How fun!! What great pics! I love the blue walls in your dining room!! The Pink-Eye makes me sad mostly because Deacon has it right now, too! What's up with that? And the bag full of cash? Your Mom is so clever! I love it!
I am heartwarmed by your Secret Santa. What a sweet thing to do. Have a safe and fun trip to Idaho!
Looks you guys had a blast!! I love the 'sting' idea - Nick and I have stolen it from the Grady family! Have fun in Idaho!
Karen! LOVE this little sneak peek at the Sharp/Grady family shin-dig. Kate is so cute with the tea party on the tramp. Way fun. Hope you have a safe trip to IF and enjoy Christmas #2. love, Christina
I am so glad that you guys had a fun pre-christmas! It would be so fun to see Kate jumping on her trampoline, so make sure you video her. We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a few days!
Merry Christmas! Your trampoline and bags of cash look like fun!!
Post a Comment