Monday, March 15, 2010

A Room Fit for a Little Monkey

Welcome to our baby's nursery!
I am really pleased with how it turned out. And now I can't wait to bring our little guy home to enjoy it... in just 4 short weeks. Yikes! This rag quilt is awesome! Barb made it for me. I love it so much!
Another quilt that my amazing friend, Shay, made. It feels like butter... seriously!
The wall decor
I have so many talented friends! Tara framed this adorable fabric to hang on the wall. I absolutely love it. The colors tie everything in the room perfectly together.
Here's my one attempt at "craftiness"... I glued ribbon to an otherwise boring lampshade.
Don't you just envy my talents??? :)
I can't wait to sit in this chair and rock the baby for hours.
We are so excited!

11 comments:

Our Happily Ever After said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Oh I love it!!! It looks great!

Crystal & Kyle said...

It's awesome, Karen. Who knew the sock monkey was still so popular? I had one when I was a baby, but I think I was scared of it. LOL. Great nursery!!!

The Grady's said...

so ridiculously cute! You guys are so creative!

M. Harrison said...

You guys did a great job!! I am jealous...I am so tired of white paint. The room is super cute.

Lindsay G said...

Sooo cute! Love it!!! I can't wait to actually decorate Addy's room too...oh, and I love the ribbon on the lampshade, very um, chic! haha. well done.

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

It looks so cute! You always have such great ideas.

Babs said...

You are a designer extraordinaire! Is there room for me? Lo-ve-it!

Sarah said...

I love it!! I can't wait for the little guy to come.

Kim said...

Super Cute!!! How fun!

Julie T. said...

It turned out Awesome!!