Monday, September 13, 2010

Bell Family Farm {Kramer's Last Hurrah}

We are hanging in over the loss of our sweet doggy, thank you. Thanks for all the sweet words of condolence. We are grateful to have such loving people in our lives.

I wanted to share some fun pictures of our Labor Day weekend at the Bell Family Farm, which turned out to be Kramer's last good days. I know he had such a ball there.
My Aunt Liz and Uncle Jim have created such an amazing place in Tyler, Texas. The farm is beautiful and they are just about to open up their Pumpkin Patch. Check out their website and if you're in the north Texas area, I encourage you to go out there. It's so cool!

I can't help but hum along the song... "Take you for a ride on my big green tractor" when I see this picture...Kate met up with her cousins and had such a great time!

This is Jim, aka Pappy, giving the kids a great ride on the barrel train.
Aunt Liz and Dylan
My country man, skeet shooting. And I don't mean to brag, but he hit every one of those clay thingys that they shoot. That's my Idaho husband!
If Kate would have just smiled in this picture... but it's still one of my favorites. Kramer had such a fun time at the farm. He ran alongside the barrel train, happily frolicked in the fields, and chased all sorts of things. We are so grateful that he had this fun time.
Kramer was never very far from Dylan. Those two seemed to have some sort of brotherly bond. Maybe it's just my imagination...
Enjoying a cool dip.
And Kate cooked up a storm in the awesome playhouse on the property.
Kate and Mom on the barrel train.
An old-school teeter-totter? I mean, seriously! How cool is this place?
We are grateful to the Bells for hosting us for a fun-filled, relaxing weekend.
Can't wait to go back when the Pumpkin Patch is in full swing.

4 comments:

Paul & Marlee said...

Do they have a Christmas tree farm? It looks so much like the pace we go to cut down our tree! Same tractor barrel ride and everything!
Glad you guys are hanging in there. Some very cute pictures of Kramer and the fam!

Lindsey said...

How fun!!! Seriously, I want to go there!

Love the picture of Dylan and Aunt Liz. His face is priceless and my gosh! those arms of his!! Haha! I just want to bite them! But not hard..... ;) And sweet Kate just looks so brown and beautiful!

Suzette said...

Ok is Aunt Liz your Moms sister? They look sooo much alike!!! Looks like a fun place so glad you have that memory of Kramer.

Artis said...

Sure glad you all had such a good time out there!