For some reason, it seems in our family there are a TON of fall birthdays. Fall is a fabulous time to be born, apparently. :) First and foremost, we are so excited to welcome the newest cousin to the Sharp side, Braeden Dale Harrison, born to Mike's sister, Michelle and Steve on August 31. Congratulations, you guys!
Also born on August 31? Our awesome, amazing, soon-to-be-a-mama, sis-in-law, Leslie!
So now we're into September and first up on the birthday list: my beloved sister, Lisa. Happy Birthday tomorrow, Lisa! I love you so much. We only wish we were there to enjoy the cabin with you this weekend.
~~~~~
Then on the 12th is Mike's awesome Dad, David. David's birthday falls right after Mike's parents' wedding anniversary on the 11th. We love you guys and miss you!!
~~~~~
Then, on the 18th is my baby brother, Brian, aka Bri-guy. I doubt very much that he reads this blog, but if he does, here's a shout-out to Bri-guy! We love you, and I'm sorry, but you'll always be a six year old kiddo in my mind.
~~~~~
On the 20th is our dear Aunt Lisa's birthday. Aunt Lisa is like a second mom to Mike. She is such a generous, hilarious (we have a very similar sarcastic sense of humor) and caring woman. Happy Birthday! :)
~~~~~
Just one day after is Mike's other aunt, Nancy's birthday. She is so funny as well. Always makes me laugh!
~~~~~
September 24-- Happy Birthday Aunt Bev (another of Mike's aunts). She's awesome!
~~~~~
October is equally as birthday packed. Something about fall.... :)
Well, Happy Friday! This weekend is going to be quite busy, with a trip to a craft fair, a Relief Society lesson to teach, a birthday dinner to attend (Leslie) and a farm to visit (Aunt Liz in Tyler). Hope y'all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend.
4 comments:
Thanks for the shout out Kare! I know what you mean about birthday season. Obviously I have all the same ones you have plus Derek's side is the same way. SO much birthday cake!
I am still LOVING my birthday present! Thanks for being an awesome big sis (in law)!
Leslie
I hear you about the birthdays!
Braeden looks so much like his dad.
I love the Magic Time Machine!!! I had no idea it was still open...how fun!!!
Post a Comment