Monday, November 01, 2010

Wild Animals and Children... a fabulous combination!

So last week I took the children to the Fort Worth Zoo with an old pal from high school who lives nearby. We had a great time catching up and showing the kiddos all the animals. It's a beautiful zoo and I can't wait to go back soon with Mike, who was more than a little bummed to have missed the outing. Stupid job and career... :)A lot of the zoo was decorated for Halloween, and I'm sad to say that Kate was more impressed by the blow-up decorations than the actual animals.
This is the first exhibit we saw. Needless to say, Kate was frightened. He was HUGE!

Kate's favorite? The flamingos!

I turned around and Kate was standing on one foot, just like them. She loved it!
Dylan was a great sport and I think he liked being outside in the gorgeous weather.
We're gearing up for another busy week. Packing and last minute planning before heading HOME to visit family in Utah and Idaho. And we're excited to visit friends in Las Vegas too. Yay!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all ADORABLE! I miss you!