Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sleepyheads

Our children. They crack me up. We must just wear them out.
The other day, Dylan was going to town in his jumper. He loves that thing. Then after a while, Mike noticed there was no more jumping. He looked over and saw our Dylan fast asleep.
When we tried waking him up, he started jumping in his sleep.
Cute!!!
Then here's our little "princess."
Kate was at the end of a busy day of playing, and fell fast asleep in a heap of tulle and sequins.
It's exhausting being so adorable.
Sleep tight, little ones. :)

2 comments:

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

That is so cute! It reminds me of when we tended Kate for you over your anniversary weekend and she totally passed out in the middle of playing with some toy. I panicked when I saw her asleep on the couch, face on the magna doodle toy. I thought something was wrong. Nope, just worn out!
Apparently she hasn't changed. :)

Danielle said...

i love these pictures! the ONE time maddy has fallen asleep like that, she was deathly (well, not deathly) ill. the one of the dyl cracks me up!