Monday, December 20, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

Danielle hosted a totally awesome Ugly Christmas Sweater Party recently. It was a blast. Unfortunately, we couldn't find really great sweaters (you know... with bells and a big old reindeer on the front, etc.). So we settled for just plain tacky.
My sweater was a fall motif, circa 1992. Mike's was a 4XL. We were soooo gorgeous!I was all too eager to ditch the sweater early on in the evening.
We did a White Elephant gift exchange. Fun! Except every gift we opened got stolen. But we ended up with some pretty sweet picture frames.
The food was scrumptious!!!
And the desserts were even better.
The group!
(Danielle, I lifted these straight from your blog. Theft is the sincerest form of flattery, right? Or something like that??)
Thanks for a fabulously "tacky" time!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh wow. Your sweater is hideously awesome! However, I think that the cute girl in the grid-picture above you and Mike might look more hideously awesome! So fun!!

Merry Christmas Sharps!!

Karen said...

haha! She's the one who won the contest! :)

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

I think I've seen some of these sweaters before ... and I think you know where :)

Willy The Prince said...

UR pretty!