 |
| Kevin, Leslie and Colin |
|
 |
| The whole family, including Mom, who surprised Kevin and Leslie by flying in for the big day |
 |
| The cutest baby and mommy you ever did see! Look at how he loves his mom. |
We had such a wonderful weekend. Lisa, Derek, and Lydia are here from Utah--yay! And we've been having a lot of fun with family. I'm posting things a little backwards, but on Sunday Kevin blessed Colin Arthur Grady. It was such a sweet day, punctuated by the fact that my mom was able to fly in to surprise them. Other highlights included the Grady's St. Patrick's Day Party (pictures to come) and sewing projects galore! I love when my family is here. We are missing Bri-guy and Dad, who couldn't make the trip.
BUT we will be all together soon in May... when my baby brother Brian gets MARRIED! I don't think I've announced that bit of good news on my blog yet. He's marrying his fiance, Leslie Ann (yes, another Leslie) on May 10th. We are thrilled for them!
1 comment:
how nice that y'all could all be there!!! what a cute family.
Post a Comment