| Before |
Our little Dylan... today was a big day for him.
We drove to Kevin and Leslie's for the day to hang out with them and Grandma and Grandpa. I've been thinking for a little while about getting Dylan's hair cut, as he was rocking a pretty sweet mullet. I happened to mention this to Leslie and my mom, and wouldn't you know? Leslie had JUST found this really cute children's hair cut place near their house. So off we went.
He was so good! Didn't cry one little bit. Just clenched his little fist around his free sucker, played in the car/seat and let the stylist do her thing.
Oh, and he mugged at himself quite a bit in the mirror. He could totally see how handsome he was.
| After |
And voila! New and improved Dylan Grady Sharp. He looks so grown-up to me. I kept saying how I didn't recognize him. That worried Miss Kate, who asked, "Mom can't you recognize him by his voice or his face?"
Ahhhh, I love my kids. They are fun.
5 comments:
aaaaaaaaaaaagh! that is so short!!! oh my goodness! PLEASE tell me you saved some of the hair?
haha on kate's reaction! that is the best.
You go Dylan! You look like a cutie.
Where did our little boy go so fast?
He looks adorable!
you are right, he does look grown up! What a little man! So cute! I can't believe he held still. Something tells me Lydia will not be so cooperative... good thing she still doesn't have nearly enough hair to merit cutting.
What an adorable comment from Kate - and Dylan looks too cute with his hair cut!
Post a Comment