Wednesday, August 24, 2011

An Announcement

Baby #3 is on its way!
Due February 25, 2012
I'm sick.  I have never been sick with my previous pregnancies. 
It's been one loooooong, uncomfortable summer.
But we are so excited!
And a tiny bit overwhelmed to have THREE children.
And to have Dylan and this baby just 22 months apart.
In between me telling Mike that this is the LAST ONE FOR SURE, and feeling yucky and pukey, we are feeling incredibly grateful and blessed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments:

Danielle said...

HOORAY!!!

Shannon said...

So exciting! I hope you get over the sick part of being pregnant soon!

Unknown said...

Yahoo!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I really hope you feel better. I know how much it sucks :)!
Love you guys!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Yeah! Glad the cat's out of the bag :)
Can't wait to find out if its a brother or a sister...

jessi said...

Transition to three was the hardest for me. But my little Hans is the sweetest baby boy ever, so that is the best silver-lining ever. Chloe and Hans are 22 months apart. It is busy, but so great to have them so close in age for being buddies in the years to come. Sorry to hear that you are so sick this time around - one good reason Kate is off to school everyday maybe. Sleep whenever you can and whenever you aren't puking :)

Kelly said...

yay for you two. Congratulations. That is one lucky kid.

The Hulls said...

Congratulations!! So excited for ya'all..You're family is growing and is so cute! Keep them boys away from Kate! She's a beauty:)

M. Harrison said...

So sorry that you have felt crappy, but we are so happy for you guys. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon.

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

CONGRATS!

~* The Hoskin Fam *~ said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope your tummy troubles clear up quickly. I am sooooo happy for you!!
love,
christina