Friday, January 13, 2012

December: Good Riddance

December, we are so glad to see you leave.  The month was quite possibly the busiest and most difficult time we have endured as a family.  But with the new year we have discovered new beginnings, new hope and new energy.

Given my past love of blogging, Mike has been (jokingly) giving me a hard time for not writing lately.  And we truly have lots and lots to catch up on.  But honestly I just haven't had it in me.  This pregnancy, along with moving, Ryan's funeral, traveling, and the holidays have taken a toll and it seems all I want to do is rest rest rest!  But with Dylan turning into the Tasmanian Devil and putting together a new house you can imagine how much of that has actually happened! 

Anyway,Mike, I do plan on documenting everything from the last several weeks.  We have gone through a lot, but we have been very blessed too.  Life goes on.  Things move forward.  And we're excited for new things to come this 2012!

1 comment:

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

What a tease! Here I think you are finally posting some pictures from Christmas etc. and nothing! OK, OK, you've been a little busy :) But I'm with Mike — get blogging :)