Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Leprechaun

Adorable Leprechaun Colin 
Happy belated St. Patty's Day! :)  
We've been all kinds of busy with family in town, feeding baby Blake 'round the clock, not sleeping, etc. 
My wonderful parents spent their Spring Break here helping us with the new little one, entertaining Dylan and Kate (who was out on Spring Break too), stocking our fridge, babysitting so Mike and I could go on a date, etc.  We had a really nice visit with them, and we appreciate them so much!
On Saturday we all went over to Kevin and Leslie's for their annual St. Patrick's Day party.  Kevin was away on business in Europe so Miss Leslie put on the shin-dig solo.  It was so fun, and she did a fabulous job.
Leslie's mother made this incredible outfit for our sweet nephew, Colin, who was on hand to greet guests as they came.  I mean, really!  How cute is that?
And that concludes the pictures I took from the party... oops. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I said, it's been a busy few weeks, even though we haven't really done much.  The fatigue is setting in quite nicely, thankyouverymuch and I look forward to the future when we can get at least a few hours of consistent sleep.
But boy, oh boy I am soooo enjoying this little baby!  Blake is such a treat.  He's got such a sweet little demeanor, and a quizzical expression on his face.  It's as though he's wise beyond his years and is just humoring me with this whole "baby" phase.  
And he's one month old (on the 22nd) already!  Time truly does fly by.
 I am quite amazed at how loving Kate and Dylan are with their little brother, Dylan especially.  Always on hand to give Blake kisses, hand me the binky, pat his back, etc.  Even though they make me crazy enough to want to run and hide at times, Mike and I realize how lucky we are to have such sweet children.
One of our favorite things lately is taking walks with the double stroller.  The weather has been lovely, so we're taking advantage of outside while we can before the endless summer hits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S.
It's Mike's birthday tomorrow... 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mike!!
We love you so much!!

No comments: