| April 2010 |
Just moments ago...
my Kate was just a wee little girl, holding her baby brother on her lap. Look at that baby face!
| August 2010 |
Just moments ago...
my Kate started preschool.
Nervous and unsure, but putting on a brave face with baby Dylan.
| August 2010 |
Just moments ago...
she started kindergarten.
Again, a bit nervous, but so ready for her new adventures.
| August 2011 |
And just moments ago...
our little baby girl embarked on her first day of first grade.
She's already embarrassed by her mother snapping pictures in front of her peers... "Mommmmm don't do that!"
Why is it that the older you get, the faster time seems to go? I am having a hard time this morning realizing that things I thought happened "just moments ago" are long gone, and my baby girl is growing faster than I want her to.
We are so proud of our big girl, the example she is to her brothers, and to me and Mike too.
Here's to a fabulous year of first grade!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe how old she looks! It really does seem like moments ago... and if its going that fast for Kate, it will got that fast for Lydia too... agh...
Post a Comment