Monday, October 29, 2012

Hard at Work

 Oh, that Dylan boy, always busy tinkering with something.
The other day I found him in his room, in full handyman get-up, working on his cars.
 Also? He loves to paint.  At first he was satisfied with painting on paper, but not for long.
He gathered his beloved cars and gave them all new paint jobs.
This little game is getting annoying, since I'm the one that has to be the clean-up crew after all the painting is done (Dylan "helps" in his own way but...)
I love that he is so meticulous with things.  Hmmmm, reminds me of someone... who is it???
Oh yeah!  His Daddy!
~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. Mike finished out his softball season last week (pictured above)
We're excited to have him home a little bit more.
But not much, as his new calling in the bishopric is keeping him quite busy.
But we are proud of him and all he does for us.

No comments: