Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Mom {Happy 60th!}

 Today is my mother's birthday.  Her 60th birthday!
How I wish we could be there to celebrate with her.
But alas, we're far away.
Today I'm going through pictures of my wonderful mom and realizing that even though we live miles and miles away from each other, she and my dad have made tons of effort to visit us often and help us get back to Utah to see them too.  
That's just one of the many many MANY things I love about her... she always always puts her family first.
Always.
Whenever my brothers, sister or I call her whining about one thing or another, she always puts aside her hectic schedule to listen and offer advice.
 She works harder than anyone I know, and juggles a lot of stress.
But I know that she is always there for us.
And also... she's a pretty amazing grandmother too!
So,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, GRANDMA, MOTHER-IN-LAW!
We love you so much!

No comments: