Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween {Take Two}

 Halloween 2012 has faded into just another day.
We had a fun time this year!
It started after school with a visit to Mike's work for cubicle-to-cubicle trick-or-treating.
 I think Mike was pretty proud to show off the children.
 Those crazy engineers... they decorated part of the office real spooky.
 Baby Blake didn't feel so hot yesterday afternoon.  Those sweet little watery eyes.  He and I must be battling the same annoying sickness.
 Luckily he perked up in time for dinner and trick-or-treating with the Bowers family.
Here's my sweet pumpkin!
 All ready for the evening.  It was the perfect weather for a little jaunt around the neighborhood.
 Dylan LOVED the whole candy thing.  I was so proud that he said "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" at each house.  That's a good little vampire!
 The highlight of Kate's evening was surprisingly NOT gathering candy, but handing out candy to trick-or-treaters once we got home.
Until next year...
Happy Halloween!

No comments: