Lately, things are looking like this:
I voted, then watched the crushingly disappointing election results.
:(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've spent a lot of time in the car, waiting to pick up Kate and her crew from school.
I've also been enjoying my dark hair. Just had it darkened even more yesterday.
My dad is calling me Karen Kardashian. Funny Dad. Funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We visited the zoo!
The weather was perfect, the company was delightful as always, and the animals were surprisingly animated.
We could have done without the bees that buzzed around our lunch, and basically chased us outta there, but still an enjoyable morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We built a "bounce house" in our living room, and I realized that we have waaaaay too many pillows for a small family of five.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We watched with glee as Blake jumped himself to sleep in his jumper thingy.
The video is hilarious!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We attended Kate's school's Fall Carnival.
The first grade sang a darling song as part of the festivities.
P.S. Kate is like the tallest girl in her grade. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now, we're gearing up for a big trip to Utah and Idaho.
I'm so glad that Mike and I are going to be traveling to and from Utah together, because flying alone with all three kids would just cripple me right now.
We're so excited to see everyone,
especially our newest nephew, Connor, born on November 2nd.
Also, we can't wait to meet our newest niece, Reagan. She's due to be born any time today!!
We love our growing family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End.
1 comment:
love all these pictures! i'm trying to decide which one i like the best. either your hair, or blake falling asleep in the johnny jump up. lol!!
Post a Comment