We're beating the system, Mike and me. Figuring out this whole Blogger nonsense! :)
Also, this photo was taken by the lovely Danielle. I really like it!
I love my sweet (sometimes monstrous) girl. (Kate, not Danielle)
I love 'em both, but only Kate can be monstrous at times.
:)
I love my sweet (sometimes monstrous) girl. (Kate, not Danielle)
I love 'em both, but only Kate can be monstrous at times.
:)

4 comments:
is the monstrous girl me, or kate?
Lol, I didn't really think that sentence through, did I? :)
Oh the truth comes out :) ha!
I love this picture SO much!!
Karen,Kate is hands down one of the most beautiful little girl around. I'm not even joking...and I know a lot of crazy hippy-dippy, left-wing NY moms would give me flack for commenting on a girl's beauty (because you aren't supposed to let girls think that, that is their worth...blahblahblah), but I just had to say that.
Post a Comment