Wednesday, March 20, 2013

And now, I present to you... CUTE MIKE SHARP!

Mikey!  Photo circa 20...11??  I think?
Today is a wonderful day.  It's the day we celebrate our awesome husband, father, brother, uncle, in-law, friend and, let's face it, big old tease...
MICHAEL ROSS SHARP!!!

Mikey is 34 today.
34...I remember that year; a good year. ;)

I am so grateful to share my life with this guy.  He's so good to us and takes such good care of our family.
He's funny and tons of fun to hang out with.
He is a handy guy to have around too.  He can fix anything... and I mean ANYTHING!
He sometimes drives me BONKERS with his teasing and antics.  But he's the only one who would ever in a million years put up with me and my antics.  So I guess we make a good pair.

And what a great dad he is!  The children adore him.  Dylan insisted on calling Mike three times to sing "Happy Birthday".

We love you, Mike!
Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He is one awsome man! Love him so much and all of you.

M. Harrison said...

Love you Mike. We miss you all.
Michelle

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

I sent my happy wishes on the actual day, but I'll do it again here. Happy birthday (belated now). :) He's a great guy!