![]() |
Today is a special day; it's Artis and Lionel's 39th Anniversary!
Weren't they so cute? This picture was taken the year after they were married, when they moved across the country to Rhode Island.
Over the course of their marriage they've lived in five states, moved what probably seems like a zillion times, taken countless trips together and as a family, had four amazingly brilliant children (hee!) and now they are the proud grandparents to seven grandchildren.
Their devotion to us is something I admire most about them. Never in my life have I felt like I couldn't rely on my parents. They drop everything in their hectic lives to listen to us when we call with our problems. They love hearing updates on the grand-babies and shower them with love.
I really could go on and on.
Mom and Dad, you mean the world to us. I think I speak for Lisa, Kevin and Brian too when I say we seriously could not ask for better parents!
So, Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad.
We love you so much!

2 comments:
That's cute! You're so much more on the ball than me with these important, timely posts. Love you Mom and Dad!!!
i love this. ♥
Post a Comment