Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back on Track (Sort of...)

Well, we managed to recover some of our photos. But we lost a significant amount. Thanks to everyone who has send us some pictures and e-mailed back the ones we've sent. We really appreciate it! We have totally learned our lesson. In fact, today I went to Walgreens and spent nearly a hundred dollars getting hard copies of all the pictures we do have. It's totally worth the money!


I do want to add one picture I found that I thought was cute--- me and Kate taking a much-needed rest on the couch. She's a great nap partner! :)
Thanks again to everyone who is sending us photos. Please, if you have any that we've e-mailed you, please send them back our way.
Time for another nap! More later.

1 comment:

BKFW said...

So sorry to hear the tragedy! The minute I read your blog, I backed up all the cute photos of Cosby& Atle!

Well, at least you didn't lose too much .. it's good that you have an adorable baby .. Kate will be a Kodak moment for the rest of her beautiful life!